Okay, I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Goodness knows I do my share of lurking on other people's blogs. I guess it took the motivation of traveling to a far away place and wanting an easy way to update family and friends to make the jump to the blog.
So a quick update on the happenings in the Shupe family. For the last several years, we have been a family of five with a dog, two cats, a snake and a gecko. But, the Lord seems to have ways of saying that we are getting too content and it's time for a challenge. After all, that's how we grow, right? About a year and a half ago, we decided our family had room for one more. "Another pet?" you ask. Are you kidding?! "A new baby?" Do you know how old we are? No, we will be adding a beautiful 11 year old girl, Kristina. And so, Monday, Dean and I are off to Russia to FINALLY bring her home. This has been a long tedious process and we are so glad that we are finally on our way. I am hoping to be able to keep this blog updated from Russia and keeping you all up to date at home as we finish this long journey.
So come along with me. The best is yet to be (or some such quote like that).
It's Christmas Eve!
9 years ago
3 comments:
I will be hanging on every word and keeping you all in thought and prayer!! God Speed and best of all! Enjoy you time in such a beautiful country!!
Oh my dear dear friends! Good luck! It is going to be awesome! Our thoughts and prayers will be with you! I'll be looking regularly for your posts! Love you guys!
Good luck, Blythe & Dean! This is exciting news. Can't wait to meet your daughter. :-)
Post a Comment