Wow! 15 years old! Just the beginning... Blythe, I miss you like a fat kid on a diet misses chocolate!!! What am I going to do until you come home??? O the bore of it all! I am so glad you set this up though so we can have a glimpse of your happenings there. We do miss you and pray for your speedy return! Becky
I'm a crazy busy full time working mom of four. I'm a Close to My Heart consultant, wanna be librarian, who is never happier than when creating, reminiscing or reading. So welcome to my little corner of the world where I'll share with you what I do in my little bit of spare time.
1 comment:
Wow! 15 years old! Just the beginning...
Blythe, I miss you like a fat kid on a diet misses chocolate!!! What am I going to do until you come home??? O the bore of it all! I am so glad you set this up though so we can have a glimpse of your happenings there. We do miss you and pray for your speedy return!
Becky
Post a Comment