Monday, June 30, 2008

The hair genes come from his father...



My hair genes could never have pulled off a do like this, no matter what the geneticists say. Not even with a case of hair spray.

Christian made a deal with the Maces to shave his head after Warp Tour. Warp Tour was Saturday. I wasn't so sure he would go through with it. Before lunch, my son left with longish hair. After lunch, he returned with this.

Before anyone thinks I'm about to cast my son in Suburbia II, the Second Punk Generation, the mohawk comes off after 24 hours. That was the deal made with his dad before his hair came off. In the meantime, I'm sure all the neighbors are thinking that Dean and I have truly failed as parents. Well, for 24 hours, let them talk. I honestly admire the kid a for being brave enough to give this a try. As long as the attitude doesn't reflect the hair, no harm done.

As you can see, JJ made the same deal with his parents that Christian did. At least they'll both have cooler heads this summer.

2 comments:

Ker said...

Yeah I would have to say that is wild! Christian is so cute anyways-so he could get away with it--but I am quite sure that mama and daddy are glad its gone.

Jodi Leishman said...

You guys are awesome. You have to pick your battles and honestly, what harm is 24 hours.

How did he get it to stand up like that?