I'll update everyone later because I am currently very tired but Kristina and I got home about 7:30 last night. She was exhausted (think zombie child) and I wasn't too far off either but after a good night's rest for both of us, we're doing well. I'll update more later when I feel a little more rested and a little more caught up with life (I tackled a mountain of mail and a ton of laundry today besides unpacking and I'm not up to anything more).
I'm just so glad to be back in the USA and back to Dean and the kids. And thank you to all for your prayers and support.
Pakah or See you later.
It's Christmas Eve!
9 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad to know you are home. Knowing what you went through to get Kristina home, I know you must be so relieved to be home. We can't wait to see you agian.
I sure said "home" a lot in my comment :)
There is no place like home!!
Hooray!! The "labor" is over!!
Oh, we just got home from Las Vegas. I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound.
Post a Comment