It's been a lazy day here at our house. It stormed so there wasn't too much we could do outside but it was nice to kind of kick back and just enjoy a day home as a family. I thought I would take the time to update my blog and post some pictures.
Dean is our expert milkshake maker. He hasn't made them for us in a while so were were excited when he offered to tonight. Peach and Raspberry were the flavors of the night.
"Nummy" as Kristina says.
I finally cut my hair. I've always wished for long thick blond beautiful hair but I finally realized that this was a pipe dream that was better put to rest. So I did it and thus far don't regret it. It takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair in the morning and that I absolutely love.
Okay, you are all going to look at this picture and say, "It's a toilet. Why on earth...?" We got all new toilets this week, industrial, "I dare you to clog me" toilets. Ever since we bought this house in 2000, we have fought the battle of clogged toilets. The tiniest bit of toilet paper required a plunger. After eight years, we finally decided it was time to give up the battle and go for heavy duty stuff. So, this, we are happy about.
You have to laugh at this shot. Spencer went camping and 4 wheeling with his friend Preston this weekend. And this is what he looked like when he got home. Gotta love this kid!
Here's some fun shots from Idaho two weekends ago when we were there for the Twin Falls Temple dedication. It was Masen's baptism so lots of family was in town. It's so great to have cousins.
I love this next picture of my mom and Spencer. It's not the best picture ever taken but I love it.
And since I'm posting random photos, including photos of my kids with their cousins, I thought I would post this photo of my cousins and I as little kids. You know, there is nothing better than cousins growing up. Cousins really are a blessing. You are thick as thieves, closer than friends, bound by blood.
2 comments:
I love your hair cut. I laughed when I saw it because I cut my hair also into a similar cut. I gave up on the dream as well and went for thicker look and fun.
Those were the days!!! You are as cute now as then!! Time just doesn't stop! I love your hair cut!
Post a Comment