Friday, October 3, 2008

Quasimoto Says Hello!

Bonjour from Paris! Oui, Oui, mesdames et monsieurs, Dean and I are here in Paris, France with our friends, Tracy and Lit Liu, Janette and Kelly Jones. Other than stepping on Ratatouille in a Paris street (I won't expound), we have had an amazing time. I highly recommend Paris to everyone! And as far as the Frenchmen go, I haven't met a rude one yet, and that is after spending three days riding the metro. We have seen so many sights! Here are just a few.

We visited the Sacre Coeur. And watched the sun go down from the top of these steps.


We ate crepes here (and I had a run in with Ratatouille in the street nearby--story for another day). So yummy!


Tracy and I bought scarfs. When in France...oh, I guess that's Rome (we'll be there next week!). Not only were we fashionable, we were warm. It's in the 50's, windy and rainy here.


We saw Mona Lisa...
...here at the Louvre. Da Vinci code anyone?



My picture limit is full for this post so I'll have to start a new one because I'm barely on day two and I haven't even gotten to Quasimoto yet.

No comments: