Big Events and Random Happenings in the lives of the Shupes.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Disco Elves
I had so much fun making the ElfYourself video yesterday that I made another one today. After all, Dean needed to get in on the action. The kids helped me and laughed as hard as I did.
Once again, Merry Christmas from the silly Shupes.
That was too funny. I especially lovce Dean's face. I hope we are able to see you guys when we come home for Christmas. Your kids are growing up so much.
I'm a crazy busy full time working mom of four. I'm a Close to My Heart consultant, wanna be librarian, who is never happier than when creating, reminiscing or reading. So welcome to my little corner of the world where I'll share with you what I do in my little bit of spare time.
3 comments:
That was too funny. I especially lovce Dean's face. I hope we are able to see you guys when we come home for Christmas. Your kids are growing up so much.
OK, I thought I had seen all sides of you guys. You guys look so different as elves. Have a great holiday.
Fabulous! I love these. I was laughing out loud.
Jody
Post a Comment