I don't really get into football. I don't mind watching it once in a while, I like an exciting game, but I don't have a favorite team and when the Super Bowl comes on, I can take it or leave it. But the commercials..., well, I do like a funny commercial. However, the last couple of years the commercials have left me disappointed. This year's didn't thrill me too much either except for that Etrade baby. The Etrade baby has been a favorite of Christian's and mine long before the Super Bowl. And the new commercials did not disappoint. So if you want a good laugh, or at least a chuckle, check out www.etrade.com/baby and watch the various funnies. Here's my favorite that wasn't shown during the Super Bowl. I love the line "I want to punch the economy in the face."
It's Christmas Eve!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment