Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School

Meet Twila Fehlman reincarnated on her first day of fourth grade.

She's got the attitude for junior high.

And this one just makes life easier for me.

This one is too cool for school, or at least for photos. Anyone else have a high schooler that just won't allow a decent picture to be taken of him, ever?

Here is my motley crue on their first day of school. Yes, we're back to school. Yippee, I think. With one in high school and two in junior high this year, back to school cost a small fortune. And I'm not even including Christian's marching band fees because I paid those in increments over the summer. But so far, everyone seems to be doing well. Spencer and Kristina didn't get lost on their first day at junior high as they thought they might. No, Kristina waited until day five to get lost :-).

And you know, this one is going to school too. Yes, we are on week four of puppy obedience school. And Inga is doing pretty well. She's the youngest and biggest puppy there. I swear she grows over night. She's sprouted legs over the last few weeks so she's now a big fur ball with legs. If you intend to come and see her while she is still relatively small, you'd better hurry. She's not waiting around for anyone.

No comments: