Friday, October 3, 2008

More from France...

Read the previous post for day one. I guess I've taken too many pictures that are too big. But I can't help it. I'm in Paris for goodness sakes.

My favorite part of day two was Notre Dame. Here we are at the top of the cathedral. Look at that view behind us!


And, while at the top, here's the bell. This BIG one, the one that I'm sure Quasimoto rang.


And while we really didn't see Quasimoto and he didn't really say hi, this guy did.


We also visited Sainte Chappelle (sorry, no good pictures) and then of course the Eiffel Tower. We were there from just before dusk to dark so we got to see it in the daytime and at night. Here is one shot.


This is from the top of the Eiffel Tower This picture is dark of Dean and I but look at that rainbow in the background. How amazing is that?


We are all really tired and have to leave for the airport for Barcelona Spain at 4:30 am tomorrow so I'll post on Day 3 (today) later. So from France, Bonne Nuit!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I am dying of jealousy! Your pictures look like they are turning out fabulous! And the Louvre!!! Augh, my life is so mundane!!! I did however go to a flag football game today...
B

Blake said...

Only 3 days in France? There is never enough time. I have almost identical pictures of Notre Dame, I guess the same things caught our eyes. Don't have so much fun that you don't want to come home.

Blake said...

Blythe, you can download PICASA for free from google if you need a quick easy tool to resize your pictures so that you can fit more on your blog.

Jodi Leishman said...

Bonjour!
Oh, looking at your pictures makes me want to go back.
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities.
I LOVE your scarfs. Can't wait to hear more.

Sue and Larry said...

Didn't know you were going to Europe. Makes me want to go back to the Mediterranian so bad. Can't wait to see more. Miss you.

Sue