
In keeping with my efforts to recognize the abundance in my life, I want to say how grateful I am for an amazing childhood. It seems that a childhood like mine is harder and harder to come by in today's world and too few kids get to just be kids. So I am grateful that I got to be a kid. No one can top the memories I have of Kelton summers, of playing with cousins, of reading books for hours on end, of just hanging out without a care in the world.

There is nothing like good clean Kelton dirt for a kid. I swear my immune system is stronger for it. I think Dr. Mitch Moffitt, known for eating a bucket of dirt daily as a kid, would back me on that one.

Man, we had a good time. My parents and grandparents are largely responsible for that and so I'll sing their praises in the next few days. Thanks for the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment