Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo Challenge

Mitch challenged me to post the 4th photo from the 4th folder on my computer. The problem is that I have roughly 12,000 photos on my computer in various folders embedded within folders. That made this challenge a little harder than it sounded. Where do I start? So I decided to just start at the base of my files. And here was the photo I found.


For Christian's 8th birthday, Dean, my dad and my brother, Shawn, took Christian, his friend, Austin, and Spencer to an air show at Hill Air Force Base. This photo was taken there. I love the fact that they are trying to appear so tough and cool. That's my Christian, always cool, and Spencer, always looking up to him. And they've all been born with that love of airplanes that came from both the Shupe and Moffitt side of the family.

This was a fun trip down memory lane. And now, I'm supposed to challenge four of you. So I challenge Becky, Jodi L, Jody F and Keri to do the same. Can't wait to see what you post.

1 comment:

Mighty Moffitt's said...

I had forgotten about this picture. It is hard to think that Christian and Spencer were ever that small. But I loved taking Christian to the "Airplane Store" and having him tell all of the people what the different types of planes were.